ABET-Accredited IH Programs
Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) is a nonprofit, non-governmental organization that accredits college and university programs in the disciplines of applied science, computing, engineering, and engineering technology. ABET accredits over 3,100 programs at more than 660 colleges and universities in 23 countries. ABET provides specialized, programmatic accreditation that evaluates an individual program of study, rather than evaluating an institution as a whole.
ABET accreditation, which is voluntary and achieved through a peer review process, provides assurance that a college or university program meets the quality standards established by the profession for which the program prepares its students.
ABET is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
ABET-Accredited Masters Level Industrial Hygiene Programs
- Air Force Institute of Technology
- Colorado State University
- CUNY SPH Graduate School of Public Health and Health Policy
- Johns Hopkins University
- Montana Technological University
- Purdue University
- Tulane University
- Uniformed Services University for the Health Sciences
- University of Arizona
- University of Central Missouri
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Iowa
- University of Michigan
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- University of South Florida
- University of Texas at Houston
- University of Toledo
- University of Utah
- West Virginia University
ABET-Accredited Bachelors Level Industrial Hygiene Programs
Board of Certified Safety Professionals Academic Database
- View and search safety-related academic programs and educational institutions.